Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Dictator 2012 English.DVDRip.Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 3


Seeds 142 Seeds Peers 50 Peers

The Dictator torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris


Download torrent


Description:
The heroic story of a dictator who risks his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
Review:
I usually avoid movies I know will include a clear and crude humor because it is not just my cup of tea. So right away I was expecting this film to be completely awful ... I do not know if it was my low expectations before the show, but I loved this movie very much. To enjoy this film, but you have to separate yourself from thinking too much on the richness of racism and comedy crude humor in the film. However, the dictator of satire, this film makes fun of the real world, and if you let it be, it makes you know (laughing) on ​​the idea of ​​racism and prejudices of ordinary people every day. Yes, it's weird image and obvious, but in general, I think that it is physically and it was a very sad laugh. Give your influence Victoria for one night and have a good laugh. Watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment