Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 Italian DVDRip 480p Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 2


Seeds 135 Seeds Peers 77 Peers

The Avengers torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson


Download torrent


Description:
Nick Fury S.H.I.E.L.D. consists of a team of superhumans to save the planet from Loki and his army.
Review:
I have to anyone who will listen that this is one of the best adventure movies I've ever seen say. It is almost impossible that this is how I draw now, when I saw her. I am determined to avoid hyping his films, because the expectations are too high, there's nothing like typing. Tend to avoid the hype train whenever possible. That said, I stole to see this movie and it was totally on board the hype train. It is hardened to help. So I was very open to the intense disappointment was that the movie was not good. Im so happy to tell you the opposite is happened.The the only word I can think of to describe this movie is awesome. It's an amazing job and everything I hoped and more. Its outstanding game for the uninitiated, but it's all fanboy would want to be sure. It's every little nuance of what fanboy would like to see. One of the many things I loved was full of excitement and conflict that occurs between team members. This is a great, two-dimensional team bands together to fight crime, ho ho ho. Most dont fist each other and there is so much texture is played. This is great because there are so many of these characters larger than life. They have the ego and the big guns arent used to working with other people, or even playing by the rules. Stark and Thor Banner all work on the other side of the fence, so to speak. Then there's widow, Hawkeye and Captain America, who are accustomed to playing on orders and command structure. They are all thrown together in a wonderful and best of all plausible fashion. Again, more than you ever dreamed possible over the entire cast really delivered. You'll need more than just action actors or stunt doubles play all these parts. Patos is there, but so are the time and the true depth of the performances. See, I've been absent Ed Norton as much as anyone that the hype train, but I was talking Im glad to say that I was Mark Ruffalo won. I hope hes shut down over long distances, it does not need any changes. Three is the lucky number for the film banners. Every other player in Avnegers that we have seen, better than the previous incarnation (single) with the possible exception of RDJ as Stark. Hes great, but it's hard to top their original take on characters Iron Man ensemble film. I also fully disclose that I am madly attracted to Scarlett Johansson. I thought that his character is a widow amazing, but Im definitely belong to through rose-colored glasses. The character arcs that operate there, of course, this film surprised many general audience expects nothing more than a Transformers kind of popcorn scarfdown.I really dont want to give away any film this review, as this is one film that is in every scene can be savored. Do yourself a favor and remain intact. As I saw the film (in addition to the trailers shown), and even if you find that you've read this review, reading no longer do not spoilers. Experience the awesomeness for yourself. The Avengers as a movie screen, and the team is an unstoppable force. Im just saying that Hulk and Thor with a combination of great and leave it at that. This film sets to be seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment