Friday, August 16, 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 [English].DVDRip.XViD Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 2


Seeds 106 Seeds Peers 52 Peers

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage


Download torrent


Description:
Younger and more reluctant hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, puts on an unexpected journey to Lonely Mountain and spirited group of dwarves to steal their mountain home of a dragon named Smaug recover.
Review:
The best of the best. Pete has created a masterpiece. At this point, I must say, I'm a new fan of LOTR movies after seeing this film. My friends and family always told me that I should see the previous three films, and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn Maizy excellent scale and perfect execution witnessed an unexpected journey to bring my 5 senses.: The Hobbit on The Hobbit that I could probably count the sixth sense as a result. This place was just good.First, 48fps is very sharp and clear eyes. Technology Jackson was a touch of magic, and has worked perfectly, the viewer He / She was a spy plot Bilbos image or pine fireplace, looking over a cliff and down in order to feel in Rivendell. It seems extreme, but let's say I was watching a film I forget, and you will be able to experience yourself, so it was wonderful mean.The the rhythm of running, shooting angles, acting, writing, and so much more . By Howard Shore was so smart and sure to put a smile on your face. Put a smile on your face the whole film. The Hobbit will remind you a lot of things that you can do, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment